Full Time Cook - Save-On-Foods (Calgary)
Join Save-On-Foods and get so much more…
Are you a natural-born leader? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, customer service environment? Interested in learning how to prepare smoked meats, sushi, and other fresh food? You’re in luck. Save-On-Foods is looking for outgoing and motivated individuals like you to join our team as cooks.
As a cook, you are expected to:
- Have 1-2 years of management experience as a team lead or supervisor, in either a food service or retail setting
- Lead a team of 6-10 people, which includes overseeing each station
- Drive customer service expectations, both individually and as a team
- Think “big picture” and anticipate the needs of your fellow Team Members
- Understand time management and have a keen awareness of urgent situations
- Be flexible and quick on your feet, jumping into help when required
- Excel at multi-tasking, with the adaptability to move from one job to the next
We’d also be thrilled if you have knife skills, line cook experience, food safe certification, first-aid training, and/or a desire to build a career with us long-term.
At Save-On-Foods, we’re all about investing in our local communities, and what better investment is there than our own Team Members. We offer amazing growth opportunities, flexible scheduling, educational scholarships, and career development programs, not to mention a competitive benefits package and industry competitive wage.
If you’re looking for a great career with a leadership opportunity and the chance to learn a new set of culinary skills, we’d love to hear from you.
Join the Save-On-Foods team today!