Full Time Cook - Save-On-Foods (Calgary)
Join Save-On-Foods and get so much more…
We’re a growing team at Save-On-Foods and are looking for customer service oriented people to join us! We offer great career opportunities while providing on-going training to invest in our team members so they can develop and achieve their goals.
As a Team Member of Save-On-Foods you can expect:
- A great group of team members to work with!
- A dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- An organization that supports local growers, products, community groups, and the environment
- Flexible schedules (given 3 weeks in advance)
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive benefits package & industry competitive wage
As a Cook, qualifications include:
- A champion for customer service excellence who thrives on encouraging the best in others
- A minimum of 2 years’ cooking, restaurant or kitchen experience
- Good communicator and motivator, able to work well with others and inspire enthusiasm
- Adaptable to unexpected changes and availability for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the store
- Detail oriented and able to effectively multitask
- Understanding of Food Safe and Sanitation standards
No experience necessary as we love to train the right people!
Save-On-Foods offers a positive working environment focused on great experiences for our customers and team.
This job may not be available at this time; however, our hiring demands change weekly so we encourage you to apply so you can be considered for this or future opportunities at a store in your area.
Thank you for your interest in working at Save-On-Foods!