Personal Shopper Specialist (Graveyard) - Seton
Join Save-On-Foods and get so much more...
We’re a growing team at Save-On-Foods and are looking for customer service oriented people to join us! We offer great career opportunities while providing on-going training to invest in our team members so they can develop and achieve their goals.
We have an employment opportunity in our E-Commerce Department for a Personal Shopper.
As a Personal Shopper, you can expect:
- A great group of team members to work with!
- A dynamic , fast paced working environment
- An organization that supports local growers, products, community groups, and the environment
- Flexible schedules (given 3 weeks in advance)
- Opportunities for career development so you can grow with us
- Competitive benefits package & industry competitive wage
As a Personal Shopper, you will:
- Support the achievement of operational standards for the Online Shopping Department (e.g. customer service, picking product, cleanliness, food safety, shrink, health and safety)
- Foster a positive team environment that is focused on Always Customer First Service
- Pack the orders into totes to prepare for delivery
- Ensure the quality, freshness, accuracy of every customer order, whether pick-up or delivery
- Process payments at a till, including price adjustment as required for substitutions
- Compile paperwork, receipt, order summaries, coupons, and prepare any necessary documentation for delivery
- Inform Team Lead of out of stocks, missing signs, product location changes and anything else that will impede operational standards
- Adhere to housekeeping practices, food safety standards, and sanitation programs for department work areas
- Assist with the training, coaching, and mentoring of other Team Members when assigned
No experience necessary as we love to train the right people!
If you are a positive, customer-focused individual, we invite you to apply. Please apply online as this is the quickest way for our friendly recruiters connect with you about jobs that match your interests and availability.
Successful candidates must be able to work as early as 4:00am.
Thank you for your interest in working at Save-On-Foods!