Bakery Clerk - St. Albert North
This job posting is no longer active, please click here to see other opportunities
Join Save-On-Foods and get so much more…
Western Canada’s leading food and consumer goods retailer are looking for customer service oriented people to join us! We offer great career opportunities while providing on-going training to invest in our team members so they can develop and achieve their goals.
As a Team Member of Save-On-Foods you can expect:
- A great group of team members to work with!
- A dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- An organization that supports local growers, products, community groups, and the environment
- Flexible schedules (given 3 weeks in advance)
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive benefits package & industry competitive wage
As a Bakery Clerk, you will:
- Create great customer experiences and offer excellent service
- Ensure the bakery is well stocked and clean
- Label & package a variety of products for customers
- Provide information about different products and ingredients
- Warehouse products - help to maintain an organized cooler, freezer, and stock area
- Learn safe food handling skills
No experience necessary as we love to train the right people!
Save-On-Foods offers a positive working environment focused on great experiences for our customers and team.
Thank you so much for your interest in working at Save-On-Foods!